- n the Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds)
- Folded like origami and covered with a diamond-shape latticework of structural steel, the new library is an exercise in dynamic thinking by the oracular Dutch architect Rem .
- From the moment the first model stepped gingerly under a bow of blossoms in a fuchsia kimono jacket to the last sigh of a corseted bride swathed in a tulle origami cloud, the .
- The conversation segued from origami to car-racing to striptease and ultimately to the building.
News & Articles
- Make origami cranes for cancer patients
KEARNEY —Kearney Public Library will offer seven free sessions to show participants how to fold origami cranes as a way to bring hope to and uplift the spirits of cancer patients.
June 11, 2013 - Kearney Hub
- Origami Owl Responds to Massive Growth with Additional Leadership
CHANDLER, Ariz., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Origami Owl®, a social selling brand best known for its unique line of customizable jewelry and flagship line Living Lockets®, has appointed direct sell veteran ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Company spotlight: Origami Owl Custom Jewelry
Origami Owl Custom Jewelry: It’s a home party business that allows me to create a personalized shopping experience. Each locket is unique and tells a story.
June 8, 2013 - Ventura County Star
- Steven Cojocaru in MSNBC
There's an origami thing going on, a little Polynesia. There'sa plant on her head,Cojocaru said. "She's desperate, desperate, desperate for attention and she will be in every magazine tomorrow." "Even though I used to wear a live...
- Kevin McKidd in Los Angeles Times (blog)
It's a very, very strange film,McKidd said. "It's a hybrid of a western and a martial arts film. It was also shot in Bucharest on green-screen stages. The world it's set in is almost circus-like in the feel of it, and it's all origami. The...
- Walter Benjamin in The National
Walter Benjamin described Kafka's works as "parables without morals, unfolding not as origami boats, to be smoothed back into flatness," but rather unfurling in the way "a bud turns into a blossom."