open-air : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s in the open air
an open-air theater
- The Shade Pod, an open-air version with legs, is just right for lawn parties.
- Most hog waste is disposed of in open-air lagoons, which can overflow in heavy rain and contaminate nearby streams and rivers.
- Turkey is an open-air museum, home to the richest diversity of ancient cultures yet discovered on the planet.
News & Articles
- Night Market premiers Friday in Sewickley
By Bobby Cherry, Sewickley Herald Imagine an open-air, nighttime shopping experience in Sewickley. Visitors on Friday and two additional nights over the next three months won’t have to imagine anymore, ...
June 11, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Parade, festival set for Weirton event
WEIRTON - An open-air concert, summer festival, parade and fireworks display will highlight the community's extended Fourth of July celebration. Activities will kick off from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
June 10, 2013 - The Steubenville Herald-Star
- Parade, festival part of celebration
WEIRTON - An open-air concert, summer festival, parade and fireworks displays will highlight Weirton's extended Fourth of July celebration this year. Activities will kick off July 5 from 7-9 p.m.
June 10, 2013 - Weirton Daily Times
- John Lynch in The Union Leader
Israel should issue an apology because of what has happened with the more recent events and compensate for the people and Gaza, which is like an open-air prison, must not remain so, and the blockades must be lifted. As long as these happen, this... Recep Tayyip Erdogan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdo%C4%9Fan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE0K0VYDURwXLodAjX_S2xSLut5zw World Jewish Congress http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/main/showNews/id/9436&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHiMFX_EXAa9j6kelszGfpllkwyGQ Jun 29, 2010
69814 93311 open-air New Hampshire has so much to offer -- from quaint shops and galleries, to scenic state parks and historic sites, to sparking lakes and sandy beaches, and traditional festivals and open-air markets. And the shopping in New Hampshire is tax-free...