onondaga : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of the Iroquoian people formerly living between Lake Champlain and the Saint Lawrence River
- n the Iroquoian language spoken by the Onondaga
News & Articles
- Stacey Castor back in court
The Onondaga County woman convicted of killing one of her husbands was back in a county courtroom. Stacey Castor took the stand again Friday morning.
June 14, 2013 - YNN Syracuse
- Onondaga County DA says 'there's a cancer in the state Legislature'
Evoking a Watergate-era quote, Onondaga County District Attorney William Fitzpatrick says "There's a cancer in the state Legislature." He and the other 61 district attorneys statewide support a bill to give them more power to root out government corruption.
June 11, 2013 - CNYCentral.com
- Onondaga County judgments: May 24 to 31
Judgments of $5,000 or more filed and docketed at the Onondaga County clerk's office
June 11, 2013 - The Post-Standard
- David Paterson in Auburn Citizen
For far too long, people living throughout the Finger Lakes in Onondaga, Cayuga and Tompkins counties have been suffering, trying to get big rigs off the back roads winding through the region,Paterson said in a press release "Residents...
- James Walsh in Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
Now that Onondaga County voted almost unanimously and the Wayne County candidate has endorsed Dale, the party designation is virtually assured and the real work of reaching the voters of Onondaga, Cayuga, Wayne and Monroe counties can begin,...
- Mikey Powell in Boston Globe (registration)
That's where we got our start,Mike said. "The Onondaga Indians always said that lacrosse was a gift from The Creator. Basically, their whole philosophy is that The Creator is watching every time they step on the field and The Creator is...