oni : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the military intelligence agency that provides for the intelligence and counterintelligence and investigative and security requirements of the United States Navy
- I were just comin' home from livin' in Bella Napoli fer 3 years this past August, an' so far as I be rememberin' there be no great love o' Burlesque-oni in tha' region - neither .
- They learned, or guessed, that the message will touch oni four prominent questions as follows: Tax Reduction Flood Relief.
- JC: oni o kau wa dame yo.
- Kelly Sotherton in Eatsleepsport.com
Sotherton said: "I don't really want to comment about Dwain Chambers, I've been talking about it all day. It is tarnishing the whole meet, it is not just about one athlete. Samson Oni got an Olympic qualifier, a fantastic jump. Steve Lewis in the...
- Ayo Fayose in The Punch
Fayose said, "Segun Oni is using a stolen mandate, so there can't be peace, and I don't see Ekiti going far under such a discredited administration."
- Andrew Cuomo in BusinessWeek
What many people don't know is that many party members who don't take part in political party campaigns might have been doing other things necessary for the party in the background. I took part in the Oni campaign underground, which also is crucial... Olusegun Obasanjo http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusegun_Obasanjo&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHR4w2z83DHx7ILx2aZa26XeR7eSA THISDAY http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php%3Fid%3D142337&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGd6m0D01AMJwGzGdimV-FDxzjzFQ May 1, 2009
69726 93165 onion This is like peeling an onion," Cuomo said. "It seems to be getting worse the more we uncover. It's more widespread than we originally thought ...... More schools and more lenders at the top end."