- n one part in six equal parts
- Few doctors would even have tried to remove the malignant growth, located in her right frontal lobe, that had already taken over one-sixth of her cranium, pushing her brain down .
- The bingtuan contributed one-sixth of Xinjiang's economic output in 2008.
- Writing in the magazine Galileo, he calculates that in the lunar environment, with its low gravity (only one-sixth that of earth's) and virtual lack of atmosphere, even an .
News & Articles
- Baltimore police struggle with vacancies, increased spending
Agency again exceeds overtime budget as officers fill shifts The Baltimore Police Department is short almost one-sixth of the officers it should have as it girds for warmer weather and increased violence — prompting top brass to once again exceed their overtime budget to fill patrol cars.
June 18, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- Mitch McConnell in Politico
This was in many ways a national referendum, principally, on the major issue we're wrestling with here in the Congress, which is whether or not the government should take over one-sixth of our economy,McConnell said. "I think we heard a...
- Joe Barton in Wall Street Journal
This bill will not last,Barton said. "It is based on a fatal assumption that one party, acting unilaterally, can dictate the entire will of the American people on one-sixth of the economy. That will not happen."