- n one part in seven equal parts
- More important, he finished it in one-seventh the time (eight days), so that Electrono-vision could steal the plunder from Levine, who will not have his Carroll Baker Harlow .
- The resulting LEDs use as little as one-seventh the energy as an incandescent bulb and can last about 100 times as long, up to 100,000 hours.
- Everglades National Park is just one-seventh the size of the historic Everglades swampland, forcing the animals to share territory that humans consider their own.
News & Articles
- Avon to Sell Silpada Jewelry Unit to Rhinestone for $85 Million
Avon Products Inc. (AVP) , the door-to-door cosmetics retailer, agreed to sell its Silpada Designs jewelry unit to Rhinestone Holdings Inc. for $85 million in cash, about one-seventh the amount it paid to buy the company in 2010.
July 2, 2013 - Bloomberg
- District deals with high rate of staff turnover
Licking Heights Superintendent Philip Wagner estimates that one-seventh to one-sixth of the district's staff will have turned over by the next school year.
July 1, 2013 - This Week Licking County
- Doug Risebrough in Minneapolis Star Tribune
â€¢ There are 116 of 690 players who have no-trade clauses (and 16 in the state of Pennsylvania, by the way): "That's more than one-seventh of the league," Risebrough said. "I don't see in the [collective bargaining agreement] a mandatory,...
- Dusty Baker in Cincinnati Reds
One guy out of the equation changes the whole bullpen,Baker said. "One guy is one-seventh of your bullpen."