oncology : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the branch of medicine concerned with the study and treatment of tumors
- King was hired after staff members in the oncology ward heard that he and his wife, a faith healer also funded by the NHS, had produced beneficial effects on patients at another .
- The word on our oncology floors is that pot's a pretty good appetite stimulant and anti-emetic.
- Walk into the oncology waiting room of a hospital and you'll find it hard not to notice the crowd--or the balding heads, the yellow faces, that gaunt prisoner-of-war look of those .
News & Articles
- Clovis Oncology Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
Clovis Oncology announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,333,334 shares of its common stock at $72.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions.
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- CHAMPS Oncology Exhibits at the National Cancer Registrars Association 39th Annual Educational Conference
CHAMPS Oncology exhibited at the National Cancer Registrars Association 39th Annual Education Conference, May 30 through June 2, at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/national-cancer/registrars-association/prweb10768702.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Oncology Services International Excels in Customer Service, According to Survey
Customer satisfaction with Oncology Services International , the world's leading independent service organization for radiation oncology devices, is at an all-time high with 95% reporting favorably, according ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Andre Marin in National Post
The funding limit flies in the face of the acceptable standard of oncology practice in this province and beyond,Mr. Marin said yesterday, following the release of his report into the province's funding of the drug.
- Richard Nixon in Baltimore Sun
I was at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital for my 'three-monthly' checkup,said Nixon, a breast-cancer survivor. "I was in the Oncology Department. I guess they think that means 'plastic surgery.'" "We got a call from [the Post] asking...
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in BusinessWorld Online
Double-digit sales growth in oncology drugs will be fueled by increased use of targeted therapeutic agents introduced over the past 10 years, along with first-time innovations coming to the market and longer treatment periods for growing numbers of... Emperor Titus http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFY72mB7zRapynWX59jqDDQ3feegQ Business Wire (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.businesswire.com/news/google/20080515005233/en&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHYo7py5aLVpDN9axLd9ttCjP3WYQ May 15, 2008
69643 93039 oncoming The light at the end of the tunnel had become an oncoming train, with new shocks to the global financial system," said President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.