- n a swift cursory examination or inspection
I gave him the once-over
- I had been recommended for a part, and Karl was giving me the once-over.
- And long before any of these, the Knights of Columbus began sponsoring magazine ads giving once-over-lightly explanations of Roman Catholic doctrine.
- Instead of a freestyle skate, Arthur settles for the compulsory short program: a once-over-lightly reprise of her hits from stage (Fiddler on the Roof, Mame) and TV (Maude, The .
News & Articles
- Nyko Xbox One, PlayStation 4 Charge Bases eyes-on with NVIDIA SHIELD bonus
If you were wondering how it is that Nyko is bringing charger bases for both the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4‘s controllers – look no further. We had a quick chat with the folks at Nyko at E3 2013 this afternoon and got the quick once-over on how their unique technology works. Here well Read The Full Story
June 11, 2013 - SlashGear
- Joseph Bruno in Newsday
It seemed like they gave it the once-over lightly,Bruno said at the annual meeting of the New York State Business Council. "I, for the life of me, can't understand how you can come to conclusions that there's no malfeasance, there's no...