once : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r on one occasion
once I ran into her
- r as soon as
once we are home, we can rest
- r at a previous time;
she was a dancer once
- Areas of Baffin Island in the Canadian Arctic, for example, were once totally free of any snow in summer; now they are covered year round.
- Andrew Kissel once lived quite well--his 80-ft.
- For her parents, once in love, were no longer.
News & Articles
- NBA: Once a cast-off, Danny Green shoots way into record books
San Antonio • Danny Green once wasn’t good enough to be on the same team as LeBron James. Now he’s an NBA Finals record-holder, and a big reason why the MVP’s chances of a second consecutive championship are in serious trouble.
June 17, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Once soulful Fitz & the Tantrums conquer club crowd with synth pop
On Monday, the L.A. pop ensemble will play the sold-out Varsity Theater once again.
June 17, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- ComEd Offers Customers Once-in-a-Lifetime Experiences in "Coolest Summer Ever" Promotion
CHICAGO, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With the official start to summer only a few days away, ComEd is kicking off the "Coolest Summer Ever," an 11-week social media promotion featuring once-in-a-lifetime ...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance