- n a city in the Asian part of Russia
- Her objectives after Moscow, were Omsk, Tomsk, and Urga and then across Mongolia to Kilgan and Peking.
- Not understanding this universal law of nature, Moscow s Komsomolskaya Pravda waxed wroth last week at a bureaucrat named Bylinkin who could just as well have worked in Omsk, Tomsk .
- Like a crow's shadow, at dawn the eclipse trailed over Athens, leaped the Golden Horn, spanned the Black Sea, darkened Omsk, Tomsk, Kansk, crossed the Khingan Mountains into .
News & Articles
- Nashville Predators' Sergei Kostitsyn talking with KHL, report says
Predators forward Sergei Kostitsyn is in talks to play with Avangard Omsk in the Kontinental Hockey League, according to izvestia.ru. Kostitsyn, a native of Belarus, played for Avangard during the NHL lockout.
June 20, 2013 - Ashland City Times
- KHL team eyes Kostitsyn
Russian news outlet Izvestia.ru reports that Kostitsyn has received an offer from the KHL's Avangard Omsk.
June 20, 2013 - WKRN Nashville
- Pierre McGuire in Canada.com
I always ask people what if you changed the equation around,says TSN analyst Pierre McGuire. "Imagine an 18-year-old Canadian kid being drafted by Omsk. Doesn't know the language. Doesn't know the culture. Would he struggle at first to...
- Tom Renney in Newsday
The last conversations I had with Jaromir and Wayne [Fleming, the Omsk coach] was that he was playing really well, and Jaromir thought that he could actually probably play on our second line right now,Renney said.
- Kyle Turris in 940 News
There was no air conditioning. Guys were sweating their butts off and starting to swear,Turris said. "But that's all part of the experience here in Omsk. It was quite an adventure but we got here and played our game."