- This hardly makes him omniscient.
- What Obama owes to the omniscient, authoritative voices of James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman.
- The second is a guy called Reverend Robert Short, who channels an omniscient space being named Korton.
News & Articles
- The case for mass surveillance
WASHINGTON - What's wrong with the National Security Agency's phone surveillance program? The answer, according to civil libertarians, is its scope. Edward Snowden, the ex-NSA contractor who exposed the program, calls it "omniscient, automatic, mass surveillance." Glenn Greenwald, the Guardian reporter who broke the story, accuses the U.S. government of "collecting the phone records of all ...
June 11, 2013 - The Troy Record
- Just How Powerful is Prism?
It's clear now that Prism isn't an omniscient data-mining program suggested by initial reports, but a more targeted system allowing the government to vacuum up and filter huge amounts of data with broad authorization from a special surveillance court.
June 10, 2013 - Wall Street Journal Blogs
- NSA data-spying has left the Constitution intact
Hollywood sometimes portrays intelligence agencies as almost omniscient in their power to track Internet traffic. It turns out that Hollywood is sometimes right.
June 9, 2013 - Tacoma News Tribune
- Francois Hollande in Washington Post
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient,Socialist opposition leader FranÃ§ois Hollande told the National Assembly in July. "The head of state decides everything, speaks about everything, intervenes in everything and evokes nothing."
- Richard Land in Florida Baptist Witness
Reacting to Reformed commentaries that say "all" can't really mean "all men" because if God willed something it would have to happen, Land said, "I believe in a God who is so sovereign and so omniscient that He can break out of Calvin's box .........
- Dick Wolf in New York Times
If Goren is Wikipedia, Nichols is the DSM-IV,Mr. Wolf said. "If Vincent is omniscient in terms of facts, Jeff is omniscient psychologically."