oldster : Definition, Usages, News and More
- As Manhattan's Art Students League dusted out its classrooms for the opening of the fall semester last week, a spry, round-faced oldster with a head as bald as a pumpkin prepared .
- Moody is a wispy, somber oldster who in his 80s dresses always in black, treats men in their 60s as youngsters.
- Back at headquarters it was discovered that the oldster was none other than the great Senussi chieftain Omar el Muktar, bravest and most implacable of Italy's native foemen.
News & Articles
- 'Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas' Trailer
Tyler Perry reprises his popular drag turn as the profane oldster in this holiday-themed release. You’d think by sheer dint of experience that Tyler Perry would be a better filmmaker by now. The prolific multihyphenate media mogul has pumped out an endless array of movies in recent years, but his latest effort ranks as one of his very worst. Marking his latest drag turn as the titular character ...
Dec. 13, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter
- Jim Hanifan in Lahontan Valley News
I enjoyed very much talking to the youth football players,Hanifan said by phone from St. Louis. "They were very attentive. When you're an oldster like me, you wonder if you're getting through to them, and I think I did. I try to tell them...