ola : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper
- They have also filmed a rap video that features Gaspar, Melchior, and Balthazar, in full bling, dropping lines like "Santa you think you're on the crest of the ola wave, but .
- A popular song urges Greek revelers:"Ola spasta, ola kapsta Smash all, burn all.
- The weeklong fiesta, which attracts up to 10,000 people, begins with a Ho'olaulea (music festival) on Moku Ola that features traditional singing.
News & Articles
- Norwegian Minister Seeks a More ‘Open’ European Energy Market
Norwegian Oil and Energy Minister Ola Borten Moe called for a more “open” European market for the industry as nations in the region debate future policy and the Scandinavian country seeks to increase demand for its gas.
June 13, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Pencil This In: Free Sailor Jerry Rum & Tattoos, 'Girls' VS 'Golden Girls' & 'Sleepless In Hollywood'
Happy Hump Day, L.A.! Tonight, events beckon. Celebrate Sailor Jerry with free rum and tattoos, catch an Ola Podrida show, watch a Levon Helm documentary, get your copy of Sleepless in Hollywood signed and learn who reigns supreme between Girls and Golden Girls . Read on for the details. [ more › ]
June 12, 2013 - LAist
- Marco Huck beats Ola Afolabi to retain WBO cruiser belt
German cruiserweight Marco Huck retained the WBO title, outpointing Britain's Ola Afolabi on Saturday night.
June 8, 2013 - Sports Illustrated