ohm : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere
- n German physicist who formulated Ohm's law (1787-1854)
- Each button would close a circuit through a 100-ohm resistance.
- They are "ohm mich count me out.
- Each button closes a circuit through a 100-ohm resistance, thus consuming a measured amount of electric current.
News & Articles
- Hakeem Nicks expected at Giants minicamp, says Eli Manning
New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks told quarterback Eli Manning that he will attend the team's upcoming minicamp, per ESPN's Ohm Youngmisuk. Nicks wants a new contract, and he showed his displeasure by skipping New York's offseason team activities.
June 10, 2013 - Philly.com
- Cowboys could start to sort out safeties
The Dallas Cowboys are one of three NFC East teams that will hold minicamp this week, along with the Redskins and the Giants. (The Eagles had theirs last week.) Calvin Watkins has a "What to Watch For" on the Cowboys' minicamp, and he addresses a few of the things on which he'll be keeping an eye on for us as I head down to see the Redskins and Ohm hangs out with the Giants. I think the safety ...
June 10, 2013 - ESPN Blogs