ogress : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (folklore) a female ogre
- Even in a life that has seen its share of tumult she has been, among other things, a Watergate-scandal staff attorney, the First Lady of Arkansas and the nation, an ogress to .
- Maurois is not a member of the ogress school.
- They call her the "ogress," and it has been suggested that she used to leak State Department information to Senator Joe McCarthya charge she firmly denies.
News & Articles
- Hard heads will prevail in canal debate
You will no longer be reading anything about the Boss, as she has requested I stop using the word “Boss” when referring to her. It seems a couple of ladies expressed sympathy for me while at the same time intimating she was possibly some sort of ogress. I would never go so far as to make that claim.
Nov. 27, 2013 - Mason Valley News