- s situated away from the center or axis
- The 67-year-old described in the New England Journal article, for example, was being seen for lower back pain (if the swelling had been off-center behind the nipple, or been .
- Between them all Clowes builds another of his hilariously slightly off-center worlds that have a vague sense of dread about them.
- But when the king of comedy steps out of his doofus character to headline off-center projects like Punch-Drunk Love, Spanglish and Reign Over Me, his fans stay away.
News & Articles
- Ubatuba Rebrands Their Boxer Shorts Just in Time for the Fourth of July
Ubatuba, the creator of the men’s boxers with a patented off-center fly, revamps boxer colors just in time for the Fourth of July. Now offering colors such as Chill Blue, Tan Hide, Pure White and Midnight Black, Ubatuba brings some personality to their revolutionary boxer shorts. (PRWeb June 26, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10876586.htm
June 27, 2013 - PRWeb
- Tony Shalhoub in BuddyTV
It's a good omen for us, actually, since Monk is so off-center anyway,Tony Shalhoub told the New York Daily News. "I think all of Monk's superstitions and phobias are a little stranger than the common ones that most people have anyway."
- A. E. Hotchner in New York Times
Paul was an unadorned man,Mr. Hotchner said. "He was simple and direct and honest and off-center and mischievous, and romantic and very handsome. All of these qualities became the generating force behind him."