- s located outside a military base
- The solution to this egregious scam on the American consumer may have been provided, inadvertently, by Senator Trent Lott, when his off-base remarks led to his replacement as .
- Use un-manned drones to selectively cut through the night sky and decimate the al-Qaeda Taliban leadership, keeping them off-base.
- Also, Cosby's comments deriding non-standard English seemed particularly off-base.
News & Articles
- Military Quietly Becoming A Major Environmental Steward
SAN DIEGO — The Department of Defense is quietly becoming a force for habitat conservation in Southern California and the rest of the nation. The DOD is helping buy fragile habitat "off-base" as part of the effort to protect the military training mission "on-base."
June 27, 2013 - KPBS San Diego
- Colin Powell in Minneapolis Star Tribune
In Stevens, "I had a guy who would tell me when I was off-base, he would tell me when I had no clothes on, figuratively, that is, and would tell me when I was right and go for it," Powell said. "He's a guy who, as we said in the infantry, we...
- Theo Epstein in International Herald Tribune
If someone wants to compare us to the Yankees based on winning and results, that's an incredible standard,Red Sox General Manager Theo Epstein said. "If they want to compare us to the Yankees in how we do things, that's a little off-base."