- n the total output of a writer or artist (or a substantial part of it)
he studied the entire Wagnerian oeuvre
- Though very different from his previous work, "Louis Riel" fits perfectly into Chester Brown's oeuvre.
- In gastronomy, the Philadelphia revelations indicate that for appetizers, hors d'oeuvre, antipasto, Zuspeise or a "chaw" of preserved beef might well be substituted for cocktails.
- As well as being praised for her rich literary oeuvre, Kingston must also be noted for her vision of the kind of borderless world we could create if we trya timely message now .
News & Articles
- It's World War Zzzzzzz (film review)
“World War Z” may well be the most lethal zombie picture ever because it’s almost dreadful enough to kill off the whole undead oeuvre.
June 21, 2013 - Kingston Daily Freeman
- Land Trust celebrates at 10th Summer Benefit
CHESTERTON — On Saturday, June 8th, Shirley Heinze Land Trust welcomed 330 friends and supporters at Sand Creek Country Club for their 10th Annual Summer benefit. This year’s benefit celebrated four of Indiana’s Natural Gems: Ambler Flatwoods, Ivanhoe South, Little Calumet Wetlands, and Meadowbrook. The evening included a champagne greeting, elegant food and hors d’oeuvre stations, a live and ...
June 20, 2013 - The Michigan City News-Dispatch
- Rolling Stones release back catalogue on iTunes
LONDON (Reuters) - The Rolling Stones released a career-spanning digitally re-mastered back catalogue on Apple Inc's iTunes Store on Wednesday as part of their 50th anniversary celebrations. The new iTunes release chronicles the British group's entire oeuvre, from their introductory 1963 cover of Chuck Berry's "Come On" to last year's Greatest Hits collection "GRRR!", their record label ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Hugh Hefner in New York Times
In the first issue of Playboy magazine, published in December 1953, Hugh M. Hefner wrote an essay speaking for its envisioned readers: "We like our apartment. We enjoy mixing up cocktails and an hors d'oeuvre or two, putting a little mood music on...
- Cindy McCain in Palm Beach Post
I was standing at the hors d'oeuvre table, young, shy, not knowing anybody,Cindy McCain told Harper's Bazaar. "Suddenly this awfully nice looking Navy captain in dress whites was kind of chasing me around the table. I thought, 'What's...
- Atul Dodiya in Reuters India
I enjoy the people around me, the daily life problems and their joys and sorrow are all part of my oeuvre,Dodiya, 48, told Reuters. "Life is tough for these people, but they still smile and soldier on. Why should I look anywhere else for...