- n a general term for female steroid sex hormones that are secreted by the ovary and responsible for typical female sexual characteristics
- So he tried massaging the gums of monkeys with salves of testosterone, or oestrogen, the male and female sex hormones.
- Group One was given oestrogen injections, then nasal sprays of polio virus.
- Vitamin C and the female sex hormone oestrogen.
News & Articles
- Raloxifene Monopoly Is Maintained In The US Thanks To ‘Method Of Use’ Patents
GenericsWeb, the leader in established pharmaceutical patent analysis and searching, recently published an article based on its proprietary Pipeline Patent Intelligence that analyses opportunities in launching a generic Raloxifene product for Eli Lilly’s blockbuster selective oestrogen receptor modulator (SERM) Evista®. Global sales of Evista® declined 6% in Q1 2013 generating US$240.6 million ...
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Paul Brousse in Reuters
This meta-analysis ...... showed that current use of oral oestrogen increases the risk of (blood clots) by two-fold to three-fold,Pierre-Yves Scarabin and Marianne Canonico of the Paul Brousse Hospital in France wrote.
- Jamie Oliver in Bounty
However, TV chef Jamie told the Daily Mail: "It would be great to have a boy, as I am in a totally oestrogen-filled house. But I really don't mind as long as it's healthy. I won't be suffering too many sleepless nights when the new baby comes...
- Anne Hathaway in MyParkMag
Anne said: "It was funny to go to from this very male universe to oestrogen land on 'Bride Wars'. Some days I feel sorry for the director because he is literally the only man for miles."