- n someone who appreciates wine
- Today it boasts 19 columnists who strive to inform readers at all levels, from novice to expert oenophile.
- The nine French judges, drawn from an oenophile's Who's Who, included such high priests as Pierre Tari, secretary-general of the Association des Grands Cms Classes, and Raymond .
- Although the characters in the film consume all sorts of wines, it's whiny oenophile Miles' poignant ode to this oft overlooked and finicky varietal that has moviegoers rushing to .
News & Articles
- Father's Day foodie adventures
Looking for ways to celebrate Father's Day? Forget the tired ties and try one of these Dad-centric foodie adventures instead, including an afternoon of baseball and street food, a beer garden outing and a very swanky tasting for oenophiles.
June 11, 2013 - Inside Bay Area
- Roger Scruton in The Times
Philosopher Roger Scruton, who writes the most erudite wine column in the business for New Statesman magazine, noted "thanks to Nosy Parker, the entire market in wine has been surrendered to the phony expertise of the modern oenophile, which...