- n the parity of odd numbers (not divisible by two)
- n eccentricity that is not easily explained
- As for the site's popularity, Mike says it's pretty easy to understand: "There is something kind of cathartic for people about sharing the oddness of their families.
- For Herbert devised not just a teeming universe but the rudiments of several new languages, and Lynch works hard to squeeze the novel's richness and oddness into 2 hours.
- But the brevity of the film, and the spectacular oddness of the creatures, leave you and, perhaps more crucially, your children wanting more.
News & Articles
- The JP Morgan Fine
The JP Morgan fine and the ‘emotionally compelling non sequitur” that spills from the fining of JP Morgan for losing some money. Bloomberg’s columnist Matt Levine writes about the oddness of it all.
Sept. 23, 2013 - LawFuel