- n someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there
- n a member of a military force who is residing in a conquered foreign country
- Elsewhere, however, the occupier's presumption of virtue is seldom affirmed by the occupied.
- Since I was an occupier, an alert MP could have had me sent back to Ohio for good.
- Bikila's triumph was all the more stunning because it happened in the capital of Ethiopia's former military occupier.
News & Articles
- Seeds of Evolution: Hayes Valley Farm Wasn't the End of Urban Agriculture in S.F.
It was about 2 in the morning on June 13 when San Francisco police in riot gear raided the occupier camp in the former Hayes Valley Farm, arrested seven activists, and bulldozed over the newly planted crops. The group had moved into the space, which they rechristened Gezi Gardens in solidarity wi...
June 19, 2013 - SF Weekly
- Muqtada al-Sadr in AFP
I advise Allawi and Maliki not to allow the occupier to intervene,said Sadr, whose militia, the Mahdi Army, has repeatedly clashed with US forces since the invasion.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in International Herald Tribune
God willing, in the near future we will witness the destruction of the corrupt occupier regime,Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying by the state-run news agency, IRNA.