occupancy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an act of being a tenant or occupant
- n the act of occupying or taking possession of a building
occupation of a building without a certificate of occupancy is illegal
- They'll need to achieve year-round occupancy rates of more than 85% to be profitable, he says, which could prove a tough target in a segment of the market that is already .
- To ease your inevitable pain, the San Francisco-based hotel chain Joie de Vivre will pay guests' occupancy taxes at any of its 30 hotels in California through April 15.
- The hotels, led by Wynn Resorts boss Steve Wynn, slashed room prices to increase occupancy rates to 82% from a low of 72%.
News & Articles
- Four Abilene head shops found without certificates of occupancy, forced to close
Four local head shops were forced to shut down after Abilene city officials discovered the owners never obtained certificates of occupancy.
June 22, 2013 - KTXS Abilene
- Chicago hotels record near-record occupancy
Chicago hotels continue to enjoy near-record occupancy, and Mayor Rahm Emanuel says it's a positive sign tourism is up in the nation's third-largest city. Emanuel and the tourism office Choose Chicago ...
June 21, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Use and Occupancy Tax Hike Dead
Councilwoman Maria Quiñones Sánchez said she would not call for a vote on her bill to increase the business Use and Occupancy tax during Thursday s final Council meeting before the summer recess.
June 20, 2013 - Philly.com