occultist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a believer in occultism; someone versed in the occult arts
- And, like the occultist, the believer in another faith discovers that, ridiculous as his ritual may seem to the uninitiated, it sometimes works for him.
- Moricand was not only an astrologer and a scholar steeped in the hermetic philosophies, but an occultist .
- While the three explorers are pursuing their experiment, some occultist zealots find out about it and threaten to kill them unless they surrender the Templars' secret.
News & Articles
- Isn’t as easy as pick your poison
“Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.” That’s a somewhat well known quote attributed to Paracelsus, a Renaissance physician, botanists, alchemist, astrologer and occultist.
May 4, 2014 - The Daily Iberian