- a easily perceived by the senses or grasped by the mind
- The system has obvious military applications and could also be used in airplane cockpits to make landings easier for pilots.
- It was obvious to meI'm a realist.
- There was a fourth assumption, less obvious but more important: that the Allies would build up the industries of Germany's neighbors so they might replace the Reich in Europe's .
News & Articles
- Rewind past Jets disaster: Tebow’s time as Denver’s quarterback provides a link to his future
Moving past the obvious "WTF" factor, the inevitable media circus that will now hit Foxboro hard, and his clear limitations as a quarterback, one must now ruminate as to precisely how one Tim Tebow fits into the New England Patriots' … Continue reading ?
June 11, 2013 - Shutdown Corner via Yahoo! Sports
- Will Mobile Revolutionize Advertising--Or Kill It?
It's obvious by now that plastering banner ads on tiny phone screens is a nonstarter with everyone from smartphone users to advertisers. That's a big reason why mobile advertising revenues trail far behind the relative time spent on mobile devices vs. the Web. So what will work? According to a group
June 11, 2013 - Forbes
- PFT: Tebow gives statement | Belichick speaks
It’s was obvious going in the Patriots wanted to keep from fanning the flames of Tebowmania. In fact, it appears their strategy is to remove the fuel from the media, and hope the sparks don’t catch fire.
June 11, 2013 - MSNBC
- Gordon Brown in NDTV.com
It's obvious that we have a group of people, not just in this country but around the world, who are prepared to inflict maximum damage on civilians,said Gordon Brown, British Prime Minister.
- David Remnick in Inquirer.net
Our cover 'The Politics of Fear' combines a number of fantastical images about the Obamas and shows them for the obvious distortions they are,said New Yorker editor David Remnick.
- Sepp Blatter in Montreal Gazette
It is obvious that after the experience so far in this World Cup it would be a nonsense not to reopen the file of technology at the business meeting of the International FA Board in July,Blatter said. "Personally I deplore it when you see...