oboist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a musician who plays the oboe
- My friend Alan knows an oboist turned interior designer.
- An oboist can become a lawyer, an accountant an agent, a lawyer a baker--and that may be the problem, says Barry Schwartz, a professor of psychology at Swarthmore College and .
- Miller, a now inaudible oboist who is nonplaying captain of Columbia's pop musicians, worked up a gimmick just corny enough to click: a chorus of 28 men singing simple, slow .
- Phillip Bimstein in PR Web (press release)
Bimstein explains, "I was just trying to make it like this oboist going for a walk through this canyon and encountering these frogs and coyotes and crickets and kind of collaborating with them."