obnoxiousness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being hateful
- But a newly published report into British behavior abroad suggests that more Britons than ever are flying the flag of obnoxiousness in foreign climes.
- So it was refreshing this afternoon to watch the BBC's Nik Gowing make no attempt to avoid obnoxiousness in a made-for-TV discussion about financial crisis and regulation.
- The obnoxiousness isn't limited to pro sports either.
News & Articles
- WWE Payback 2013: Chris Jericho Hams It Up as a Face Before Likely Heel Turn
Chris Jericho used every ounce of his television time on Raw to hammer home his message. Heading into a sentimental main event match at WWE Payback against CM Punk, his message was simple. I'm a good guy. Before, during and after his match against Big E. Langston , Jericho made sure this message was delivered almost to the point of obnoxiousness. He used old catch phrases, got the crowd ...
June 14, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Mike Knuble in Philadelphia Inquirer
Flyers fans, Knuble said, are "loud and obnoxious in a good way for us. When you're the home team, it's a great obnoxiousness. The weather is going to be good and people are going to be tailgating and will be in the mood to watch a hockey game - and...