- n state of disgrace resulting from public abuse
- n a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
- In 1951, when the Italian scholar Roberto Longhi mounted the crucial show that brought Caravaggio's turbulent genius out of three centuries of neglect and obloquy, this was not a .
- Perfecting Verbal Abuse Reinhold Aman is the name in pejoration, not to mention invective, vituperation, obloquy, opprobrium, objurgation, abusive epithets and.
- Libby is suffering well-deserved obloquy.