- n a plane figure that deviates from a square or circle due to elongation
- s (of a leaf shape) having a somewhat elongated form with approximately parallel sides
- s deviating from a square or circle or sphere by being elongated in one direction
- And on Muhammad's face there was an oblong too, blacking out his eyes.
- The oblong object he's holding is a table lamp.
- At the same time, an oblong screen, 38 ft.
News & Articles
- Where to Score Kate Hudson's Cute Peach Sunglasses
(Courtesy Karen Walker; Bauer Griffin) Karen Walker sunglasses on Kate Hudson Ever wonder where Boho style star Kate Hudson scores her cool accessories? We know exactly where her oblong peach sunglasses came from—designer Karen Walker! And you, too, can sip Bloody Marys and wear peach Karen Walker sunnies on vacation with your fiance!* (*Just kidding, we can tell you where to get the sunglasses ...
June 10, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Murals At Comstock, Ferre & Co. In Wethersfield Add To Living Museum
Giant red onions, golden pumpkins and oblong Blue Hubbard squash are sprouting from the walls of the Comstock, Ferre & Co. seed company in Old Wethersfield.
June 9, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford