oakley : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States sharpshooter who was featured in Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (1860-1926)
News & Articles
- Oakley chamber shelves Almond Festival, truncates Citizen of the Year
OAKLEY -- Just like the trees it was named after, Oakley's Almond Festival is no more.
June 20, 2013 - Oakley News
- Oakley police calls June 3-8
The following calls were among those handled by the Oakley police June 3-8, according to information provided by the Police Department. Drugs: Officers responded to the 800 block of Laurel Road to arrest someone for suspicion of possession of drugs.
June 19, 2013 - Oakley News
- Oakley Station nears completion of theater, apartments
The new Cinemark Theater is nearing completion at Oakley Station, a $120 million project on 74 acres of mixed-use land. The site is located on the east side of I-71 and Ridge Road, featuring office, retail/restaurant and residential components.
June 18, 2013 - FOX 19 Cincinnati
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
She is running around talking about how this is an insult to sportsman, how she values the second amendment. She's talking like she's Annie Oakley,Obama said, invoking the famed female sharpshooter immortalized in the musical "Anne Get...