- s (used of women) affected with excessive sexual desire
- Another is that the Olympians, the lesser gods and the mortal heroes were virtually omnigamous; the nymphs were, if not nymphomaniacal.
- A tall blond young murderer takes lodgings with a middle-aged nymphomaniacal landlady.
- Tchaikovsky, fleeing from scandal, marries the nymphomaniacal Nina Ivanovna (Glenda Jackson).
News & Articles
- 'Powder Her Face' a gorgeous triumph
Sometimes, the thing of greatest substance has a way of sneaking into the room unnoticed. This is especially true when you're being distracted by a hirsute figure in drag, or minor royalty of the nymphomaniacal variety swooping about in haute couture.
June 12, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Kathleen Turner in Boston Herald
She plays Sue Collini, whom Turner described as "a nymphomaniacal, sociopathic agent." "The producer said they just thought it was this ridiculous long shot (to get me for the part), but why not ask?"