nutshell : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the shell around the kernel of a nut
- His second--in a smaller nutshell--is that they make babies.
- In a nutshell, the economy overheated and the government was too slow to respond, says Jonathan Pincus, chief economist for the United Nations Development Program in Vietnam.
- In a nutshell, her handlers know a Rickroll video has a far better chance of going viral (and being written about here, for instance) than a generic "Welcome to Congress on YouTube .
News & Articles
- Yen Soars Most In Over Three Years, Nikkei Futures Plummet
Two days ago we made a very simple observation : " Whenever Goldman openly commands the muppets to buy, you know the situation is serious, and Goldman has a lot of unwinding to do. Which is precisely what just happened following the Squid's reco to buy Nikkei September futures (NKU3) ahead of the BOJ meeting. What is Goldman's thesis in a nutshell: hope may be fading in Abenomics, but the ...
June 11, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Blake Shelton Recaptures Album Peak, Tim McGraw Owns Top Song
Blake bounces back. That's the story in a nutshell as Blake Shelton 's Based on a True Story shoulders its way through more recent No. 1's to return to the top of Billboard 's top country albums chart.
June 8, 2013 - cmt.com
- Jobs report's sound and fury signifies nothing
Economics in a nutshell: If you want to know the definition of boring, just look at the May employment report, which told us nothing.
June 7, 2013 - Philly.com
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
So here's John McCain's radical plan in a nutshell,Obama said in remarks prepared for delivery Saturday. "He taxes health care benefits for the first time in history; millions lose the health care they have; millions pay more for the...
- Terry Francona in New York Times
It's tough to walk the bases loaded,Francona said, "But Pap throws strikes, and he had a lot of success against Guerrero. I guess Hunter was 3 for 7 with a homer. Put it in a nutshell, we thought it would put us in a better chance to win....
- Jarrett Jack in USA Today
To describe me in a nutshell is 'being tough,' Jack said. "There are things along the road, going through this NBA journey that you're going to have to play through, and injury and not being 100% every night are part of it. It's being there...