- s of or providing nourishment
- The common denominator of all these slow-release foods, says O'Keefe, is a generally high nutritive value with low calories.
- Lafleur's "nutritive period" works skyrocket from 12,000 francs to 10 million.
- The commission's position: by emphasizing Wonder Bread's nutritive values, the company was implying its product was unique, although most enriched loaves have the same nutritive .
- Bipasha Basu in Apun Ka Choice
On being appointed as the brand ambassador of Sugar Free Gold, Bipasha said, "Fitness is about 50 percent diet and 50 percent exercise. Sugar constitutes for the extra calories in our diet, which has no nutritive value except for just empty...
- Sandeep Dikshit in IBNLive.com
One thing (that needs to be stepped up) is the distribution of nutritive foods and (ensuring that) these are available cheaply,said Sandeep Dikshit, Member of Parliament.