- v make numb or insensitive
- s causing numbness or insensitivity
the numbing effect of grief
- But gradually the numbing cold sapped their strength.
- Nearly 30 years after the mind-numbing Cultural Revolution, China is free again to dream of what can be The Middle Kingdom China's growing middle class holds the key to its .
- A dozen graphic scenes could not tell us more about the numbing familiarity of this domestic reign of terror.
News & Articles
- Kyle Bass: "The Next 18 Months Will Redefine Economic Orthodoxy For The West"
Kyle Bass covers three critical topics in this excellent in-depth interview before turning to a very wide-ranging and interesting Q&A session. The topics he focuses on are Central bank expansion (with a mind-numbing array of awe-full numbers to explain just where the $10 trillion of freshly created money has gone), Japan's near-term outlook ( "the next 18 months in Japan will redefine the ...
June 19, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Road Trip! Destination: Shartlesville, Pa.
By Kate Benz, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Driving along the interstate can become a mind-numbing experience in about the time it takes to go through your favorite playlist. Luckily, rest for the ...
June 16, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Local Girl Scouts join forces with Scenic Tennessee
Long known for rolling hills, mountain vistas and lively music, Tennessee continues to struggle with some mind-numbing roadside litter statistics.
June 14, 2013 - Weakley County Press
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
In his State of the Union address Wednesday night, President Obama asked lawmakers to "work through our differences, to overcome the numbing weight of our politics."
- Mia Farrow in Washington Post
Farrow said her convoy stopped on a seemingly desolate road in northwestern Central African Republic after passing "burned village after burned village after burned village _ it was numbing and dispiriting."
- Jim Oberstar in FOXNews
Out of mind-numbing tragedy has come an engineering marvel,said Rep. Jim Oberstar, a Minnesota Democrat and head of the House Transportation Committee. "Out of the rubble of the failing of a bridge has come a lesson for the future of...