- n the compass point midway between north and west; at 315 degrees
- s toward the northwest
- r in a northwestward direction
- Then he will mount a horse and head northwestward through suburban Middlesex County, re-enacting Paul Revere's ride 200 years earlier to warn Lexington and Concord that British .
- This stage of the kriegspiel was the tactical moment for the British southern units in Gilo to move northwestward to cut off the Axis retreat into Tripoli.
- In 1828 the Parthian rounded the horn, sailed northwestward.
News & Articles
- Tropical storm warning issued for Mexico
MANZANILLO, Mexico, June 30 (UPI) -- Tropical Storm Dalila strengthened slightly during the day Sunday as it churned northwestward in the Pacific Ocean off Mexico, forecasters said.
June 30, 2013 - UPI