north-central : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being in or of a region of the United States generally including states of the upper Mississippi valley and Great Lakes region lying north of the Ohio River and the southern boundaries of Kansas and Missouri and between the western boundary of Pennsylvania and the eastern boundaries of Montana and Wyoming and Colorado
- s situated in the northern part of a centrally located area in some geographical region
the north-central part of Russia
- In the first march, beginning in Haft-e Tir square in north-central Tehran, opposition marchers well outnumbered regime supporters.
- The 20 jumpers who took off last week from Ortner Field in north-central Ohio had each taken the plunge more than 100 times, and they were awaiting yet another rhapsodic game with .
- Originally elected to represent the 5th district, based in heavily Republican western Iowa, Latham now represents the 4th district, based in north-central Iowa, which was redrawn .
News & Articles
- NARCOG names new executive director
After operating roughly a year-and-a-half without a permanent director, the North-central Alabama Regional Council of Governments can now say they have one.
June 30, 2013 - Cullman Times
- Friend Fest 2013: Close to 2,000 attend weekend’s performances
NAPPANEE — The two-day WFRN Friend Fest was the place to be in north-central Indiana over the weekend. The main focus of the show was, of course, the music, and about 2,000 people turned out to listen to contemporary Christian artists, including Big Daddy Weave and Saturday’s headliner, TobyMac.
June 29, 2013 - Nappanee Advance News
- Horse slaughterhouse could get permit soon
A Missouri company has requested to open a horse slaughterhouse in the north-central part of the state — and federal officials indicated Friday that the project could receive the necessary permit 'soon.'
June 29, 2013 - The Springfield News-Leader
- Deval Patrick in MassLive.com
I cannot overstate the value of this project for the communities of Western and North-Central Massachusetts that have gone without reliable high speed broadband service for too long,he said in a prepared statement.