nonviable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not capable of living or developing successfully
- Any group with less than 15% of the attendees is considered nonviable and has to disband.
- Any group with less than 15% of the total participants is deemed "nonviable.
- Thus in this best and worst of times, with Murphy's law (If anything can go wrong, it will) as the only constant in a world of nonviable alternatives, two unusual guidebooks .
News & Articles
- New Gene Sequencing Yields Healthy Baby
A new method for in-vitro fertilization eliminates lethal genetic abnormalities that render nearly 70 percent of fertilized embryos nonviable.
July 8, 2013 - Discovery News