nonsteroidal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an organic compound that does no contain a steroid
- a not steroidal or not having the effects of steroid hormones
- Aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are effective pain relievers, but when taken at high doses and for prolonged periods especially for the .
- A new study, released in the Archives of Neurology, suggests that regular use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen offers some protection.
- COX-2 inhibitors were designed to bypass the side effects of aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents, which can rip through the stomach lining.