- s lacking substance or reality; incapable of being touched or seen
- Bridge enthusiasts would further disagree with the characterization of the card game as a nonphysical activity.
- Yet she could answer nonphysical questions, about whether a given animal lived on land or in the sea, or whether it was normally kept as a pet.
- How this split occurs and the nature of the nonphysical part are, of course, elusive matters.
News & Articles
- Audio-Digest Foundation Announces the Release of Pediatrics Volume 59, Issue 07: Palliative Care for Children.
Blaine Pitts, MD, Pediatric Palliative Care Physician, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, and Director, Pediatric Care Program, Cornerstone Hospice, Orlando, FL, presented on the following topics: What is palliative care really?, Essentials of pediatric palliative care (PPC), Myths about PPC, Criteria for referral, Physical and medical elements of PPC, Nonphysical elements of PPC, Facts and ...
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Geoffrey Hodson in American Daily
In his book "Clairvoyant Investigations" Hodson writes, "I have myself confirmed that these super-physical domains contain innumerable nonphysical beings, such as angels and nature spirits. . ."
- Ken Holland in ESPN
I don't have a philosophy that we're going to be as nonphysical as possible,Holland said. "If we could have a tough guy that could play, I'd be in line like everybody else for him. But how do you get these guys? In a lot of cases, they're...
- John Brady in New York Times
West Virginia is nonphysical around the goal and allowed him to shoot freely,LSU Coach John Brady said of the Longhorns' opponent in the regional semifinals. "Glen got a body on him, without fouling, and pushed him outside."