- n a chemical element lacking typical metallic properties
- a not containing or resembling or characteristic of a metal
- Hydrogen appears twice on a periodic table and is described as a nonmetal and an alkali metal.
- The gallery-entrance metal detectors, moreover, were far more primitive than those routinely found at airports, and incapable of picking up plastics or other nonmetal weapons or .
News & Articles
- MSHA announces results of May impact inspections
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration today announced that federal inspectors issued 186 citations and nine orders during special impact inspections conducted at nine coal mines and five metal/nonmetal mines last month.
June 26, 2013 - U.S. Department of Labor