- a not mechanical
- s (of a person) lacking mechanical skills
- Poet Masefield has often confessed that the excitement of strong emotion is his chief aid in producing poetry, but the excitement must be definitely nonmechanical.
- Government and farmers alike know they cannot return to the munching, nonmechanical drowse of yesterday's barnyard.
- Until recently newspapers had no choice except to retain their human typesetters, mostly for their nonmechanical skill in hyphenating words.
News & Articles
- The best gear for gamers: Buy this and frag happy
Gamers need good gear. The wear and tear of countless intensive FPS sessions take their toll on even the toughest equipment. So treat yourself or a gamer you love to something shiny and new. Unless you want to blame your last death on your crappy keyboard, in which case, never mind. Keyboards Roccat Isku FX The Roccat Isku FX is the only nonmechanical keyboard worth considering for gaming ...
Dec. 13, 2013 - PC World