nonmandatory : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not required by rule or law
- The other five gloomily read a nonmandatory order of the day from the Executive Committee of the Radical Socialist Party implying that they should also resign from the Cabinet .
- The growing fear is that in the absence of an even relatively mild "incomes policy" (for example, nonmandatory wage and price guidelines and at least strong verbal attacks by .
News & Articles
- Jail audit nets high marks
The Pueblo County jail earned high marks in a recent national standards audit. The review was done by the American Correctional Association, which has 60 mandatory and 326 nonmandatory standards based on jail programs, health care, security and safety.
Dec. 13, 2013 - The Pueblo Chieftain
- Mike Holmgren in Seattle Times
He's been so good for us and he is an emotional player and the business side of this gets emotional at times,Holmgren said. "I've had other players do that before on the nonmandatory days. In that respect, that's the one thing they can do,...
- James Connaughton in Seattle Times
James Connaughton, chairman of the White House Council on Environmental Quality, said Friday night that the IPCC report "lays out a wide variety of mandatory and nonmandatory controls that deal with carbon emissions. These tools have effectiveness...