noninvasive : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to a technique that does not involve puncturing the skin or entering a body cavity
- Black's medical skills are backed by tools ranging from X rays to powerful diagnostic and treatment devices like 3-D MRI scanners and noninvasive tumor killers.
- A noninvasive test detects heart disease and saves lives, but for some patients, it can raise the risk of cancer.
- Fast, inexpensive, noninvasive patient exams offer hope for more effective treatment of heart disease in the developing world.
- Naomi Halas in Science Daily (press release)
Some of the most essential questions in nanomedicine today are about biodistribution -- where particles go inside the body and how they get there,said study co-author Naomi Halas. "Noninvasive tests for biodistribution will be enormously...
- Victoria Gotti in FOXNews
What I have is considered by most to be cancer. Noninvasive cancer,Gotti said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."