- n a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
- n a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
- s not any
thou shalt have none other gods before me
- r not at all or in no way
seemed none too pleased with his dinner
shirt looked none the worse for having been slept in
none too prosperous
the passage is none too clear
- But none had turned prostitute mainly for money; some of them came from well-heeled homes.
- And none of these economic zones reach the North Pole.
- But none of the charges stuck.
News & Articles
- Obama and the Callous Kanye Culture
Egotistical musicians often exaggerate their political influence, none more than the nattering, narcissistic rapper Kanye West. He has compared himself in global stature to Apple founder Steve Jobs and has titled his latest album "Yeesus."
June 14, 2013 - Brent Bozell III via Yahoo! News
- Deputies: Kids were forced into scam 'fundraiser'
Nine kids, none older than 15 years old, walked up and down a Spring Hill street, selling items to people saying they were raising money for a non-profit. But deputies say it was a scam.
June 14, 2013 - FOX 5 Washington D.C.
- Iran's Election Is All About The Economy, But None The Candidates Have A Plan To Fix It
Tomorrow is the first round of voting in the Iranian presidential election, marking the end of the contentious Mahmoud Ahmadinejad-era. If none of six candidates gain a 50% majority, a runoff round will be held on 21 June.
June 13, 2013 - Business Insider
- Barack Obama in Boston Herald
None of us are absent some regrets, senator,said President Obama at the funeral. "That's why we enjoy and seek the grace of God."
- Roger Goodell in Washington Post
In a statement, Goodell said, "None of those conversations suggest that Favre was soliciting a job or that other teams were soliciting his services."