nonconforming : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not conforming to established customs or doctrines especially in religion
- The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming .
- Mikhail Mikhailovich Zoshchenko, 63, Russian satirist, who was at the top of the 1946 Soviet purge list of nonconforming authors; in Leningrad.
- After struggling with their six-year-old's nonconforming gender behavior for years, Sherry and Paul Lipscomb decided a few months ago to treat their little one like a girl, at .
News & Articles
- Lead Engineer
Job Description: • Develop and maintain engineering department with emphasis on API 6A, API 16A and API 16C products and design criteria. • Provide support to quality personnel, particularly in regards to disposition of nonconforming product.
June 20, 2013 - Rigzone
- Conflict of interest or campaign promise delivered?
Steve Jacob campaigned with the promise that he would change the Winona County zoning ordinance; in particular, he pledged to remove the "nonconforming" label from properties that were legal under old ordinance regulations, but did not comply with the new, 300-page set of land use rules.
June 17, 2013 - Winona Post
- Bob Filner in San Diego Union Tribune
You have some pretty incompetent (city) administrations giving out these nonconforming leases for years,Filner said. "Now all of a sudden this has to be reversed even when there are no immediate development plans?"