noncombustible : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not capable of igniting and burning
- The man-made structures hold a mixture of the noncombustible ingredients of coal and the ash trapped by equipment designed to reduce air pollution from the power plants.
- All electrical wiring was coated with noncombustible materials.
- Said Los Angeles Assistant Fire Chief Don Anthony: "If sparks coming from the first burning tree had landed on a noncombustible roof, you may not have had the fire in the .
News & Articles
- GA lawmakers ban minors from buying 'e-cigarettes'
ATLANTA (AP) - Georgia lawmakers have voted to keep so-called e-cigarettes out of the hands of minors. The bill approved Thursday would impose a $300 fine on any retailer who sells the noncombustible nicotine alternatives to anyone younger than 18. Meanwhile, any minor who buys, tries to buy ...
March 20, 2014 - The Washington Times
- Joan Quigley in Louisville Courier-Journal
The mine fire burned for years, defying, Joan Quigley explains, government's half-hearted "efforts to bring it under control by digging it out, starving it of oxygen and pumping noncombustible powder into the workings."