- a not aggressive; not given to fighting or assertiveness
- In 1965, a naturalist wrote that the long-tailed black and gray langurs were "relaxed" and "nonaggressive.
- With the aid of the famed Moorish Chieftain, Raisuli, with whom Primo is now on excellent terms, a nonaggressive policy toward the Moorish rebels was adopted.
- The benefit in maintaining these sacred and sacrificial "bulls," while excluding males from any other social activities, was the formation of a nonaggressive female cult .
- Al Geiberger in Indianapolis Star
I was always known as a nonaggressive player, maybe too conservative,Geiberger said. "So I said, 'OK, I'll pull out the stops. I'm going to let it go. If I screw up, it's your fault, Stan.' "
- DeMarcus Ware in ESPN
If you're going to go out there, you can't play that way,Ware said. "I've never played timid or nonaggressive. If I'm going to be out there, I've got to go 110 percent."
- Helen Thomas in Houston Chronicle
I had a lot of fun bantering back and forth with Kennedy,Thomas says, "but for ease and comfort, it would be Gerald Ford. He was a down-home type. I came from the Midwest and he came from the Midwest. He was nonaggressive and kindly."