- s paying nothing
non-paying bidders on eBay
- For a month 600 Reds of all nations have been non-paying guests in Moscow, candidly preparing Revolution in all countries despite the Soviet State's pledge to President Roosevelt .
- Rinfret even issues his wisdom in tape cassettes; they erase the message as they are played so that customers cannot pass them along to non-paying friends.
- In Cleveland one night last week, a non-paying audience at the Great Lakes Exposition beheld Jos Iturbi mount the podium for the first of six scheduled concerts with the Great .
News & Articles
- No fare
As a cabbie called the police on a non-paying customer in Hawthorne, the latter’s friend swiped his phone at gunpoint. An unknown man entered a 68-year-old man’s taxi in Center City at 8:15 p.m. June 12 and requested a ride to 12th and Fitzwater streets, but upon arrival would not pay... [This is a summary. To read the full article on SouthPhillyReview.com, click the headline above.]
June 20, 2013 - South Philly Review
- Charles Grassley in Chronicle of Philanthropy (subscription)
The stimulus [package] focuses on paying jobs, but the non-paying jobs are just as important for a strong society, especially providing help in an economic crisis,Mr. Grassley said.
- Buzz Hargrove in MLive.com
The association wanted to set up an advisory group some time ago to offer assistance on various issues that affect them,Hargrove said in an interview. "It's a non-paying position. We would meet a few times a year or more, depending on the...
- Boris Johnson in BBC News
A spokeswoman for the Mayor of London Boris Johnson said: "Three-quarters of all foreign missions already pay the Congestion Charge. Transport for London continues to press any non-paying embassies to live up to their obligations to their host city...