ninety-two : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being two more than ninety
- In fourteen hundred and ninety-two.
- And so, I'm offering this Simple phrase to investors from One to ninety-two Altho' it's been said many times Many ways Merry Redemptions to you.
- In fourteen hundred ninety-two, as any schoolboy knows, Columbus sailed the ocean blue to discover a passage to India.
News & Articles
- Gift of Nature - Saving "the farm" for the public
The Reichert family called their weekend retreat in northern Washtenaw County "the farm," a casual term for a ninety-two-acre paradise of ponds and trees and woods and plants, both cultivated and wild. Soon, the former family getaway will be open to a larger public. Earlier this year, patriarch Dr. ...
July 23, 2013 - Ann Arbor Observer
- Leland Yee in KTVU.com
This legislation will expand the definition of 'harmful matter to children' to include video games that visually depict serious injury to human beings in a manner that is especially heinous, atrocious or cruel,Yee said. "Ninety-two percent...
- Sam Madison in New York Post
Ninety-two, he came out from the time he got off the bus we was very focused, very energetic, looked like the Stray of old,CB Sam Madison said. "I think he's finally getting his legs under him, he's getting his second wind and it showed."
- Mike Huckabee in CNN
Between 1,000 and 2,000 requests for some form of clemency came to my desk each and every one of the 10Â½ years I was governor,Huckabee said Tuesday. "Ninety-two percent of the time, I denied the requests."