ninety-seven : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being seven more than ninety
- One hundred and ninety-seven famous performers have appeared in the show to date.
- J Edgar Hoover in International Herald Tribune
The index now contains approximately twelve thousand individuals, of which approximately ninety-seven percent are citizens of the United States,Hoover wrote in the now-declassified document. "In order to make effective these apprehensions,...
- Barack Obama in Chicago Sun-Times
I am writing in support of the New Kenwood LLC's proposal to build a ninety-seven unit apartment building at 48th and Cottage Grove for senior citizens,Obama wrote in separate letters, each dated Oct. 28, 1998, to city and state housing...
- John Kerry in San Diego Union Tribune
Ninety-seven days, lets make it happen,Kerry, coming off his acceptance speech Thursday night, told hundreds of supporters gathered at the early morning rally overlooking Boston Harbor.